Train your Field Force to UpSell : "The Hidden Sales Force Within" Workshop
Want to discover bold new strategies and build customer business development capabilities for your
Field Service Technicians and Consultants?
“The Hidden Sales Force Within!”
“The Hidden Sales Force Within: Business Development Skills for Field Service Technicians and Consultants”
This is the workshop that takes the mystery out of How to “Up Sell” Services by putting your Services Technicians and Consultants in the winner’s circle by leveraging business development knowledge and skills into building enhanced customer relationships that lead to the sale of more services.
Here’s where you’ll work with your services technicians and consulting colleagues who are facing the same challenges you do everyday—balancing the current demands technical and managed services support and driving new services business while creating the capabilities needed for the future.
You’ll learn from Jim Alexander and Mark Hordes, leading professional services experts who are masters at professional services sales effectiveness. You will share ideas and participate in case studies, exercises, role-plays and demonstrations and leave the session with enhanced skills, new business development tools, and the energy and confidence to accelerate the personal and professional success of your entire services work force.
Who Should Attend?
This 2 day workshop is specifically designed for all product and services professionals who are involved in field services technical delivery, services execution, field support, sales, business development, account management, marketing and customer relations function within your business. Because of its hands-on, application orientation, organizations will find it very beneficial to send your entire services team to this learning event.
How You Will Benefit?
The workshop is designed with one goal in mind: to help you and your technical field services organization “Up Sell” existing services quickly and effectively without sacrificing the quality of your technical support delivery.
What Makes This Workshop Unique?
This highly interactive seminar is chock full of valuable information and techniques for both the seasoned and less experienced services technician. You’ll learn the ins and outs of customer and business development best practices, with the 10 Commandments of Selling Services acting as the framework for success:
The “10 Commandments” to
Unleash the Sales Force within…
1. Clarify customer issues.
2. Communicate the invisible.
3. Customize each solution.
4. Commit customers to action.
5. Coordinate the services team.
6. Compress the cycle time of selling.
7. Concentrate on relationship skills.
8. Control the cost of each call.
9. Commit to “Up Sell” each Visit.
10.Continually learn and grow.
Unit One: Tapping into the “Sales Force Within”
• Creating the Balanced Wheel: Technical Services Delivery and “UpSelling”
• The 10 Commandments of Selling Services
· Professionalism: Do’s and Don’ts
• Business Development Skills for Service Professionals
• Maximizing Lead Generation: A Six Choice Consideration
Unit Two: Amplifying the Voice of the Customer
• The Art of Listening and Customer Relationship Skills
• Needs, Wants and Customer Expectations: Birds of a Feather
• The Three Types of Customers: Case Study and Practice
• The Three Business and Customer Development Strategies
· Relating to Different Customer Personalities: “Selling with Insight Self-Assessment”
Unit Three: Building Business Development Capabilities
• The 4 K Success Formula: Know the Customer, Know Their Business, Know Your Skills, Know Your Services
• TOOL: The Services Business and Customer Development Capabilities Profile
· The “30” second Value Proposition Speech
· Creating Opportunities: Six “Sure Fire” Ways to Create Interest While Providing Technical Services support
· Techniques for To Overcome Any Customer Objections and Resistance
Unit Four: Qualifying New Services Business
• Leveraging the Field Services Staff and Resources for the Highest Customer Satisfaction and the Maximum Company Profit
• Qualifying New Opportunities for Expanded Service Contracts
• TOOL: The Services Qualifying Checklist
Unit Five: Gaining Expanded Services Commitment
• The Buying Process
• Key Events to Selling During a Services Call
• The Customer Committing Process
• TOOL: Customer Analysis
• TOOL: Professional Selling Checklist
• TOOL: Services Feature-Benefit Profile
• TOOL: Managing Customer Resistance Template
Unit Six: Aligning the Technical Services Organization to Maximize Performance
• TOOL: Business Development Environment Audit
· Incentive Best Practices for Non-Sales Professionals
· Getting Started: What’s Required?
• TOOL: Personal Action Plan
Custom designed in-house workshops of a half and full day can be arraned to meet your specific needs delivered anywhere in the U.S or Internationally
Contact: Mark Hordes for details and to arrange a program for your organization:
firstname.lastname@example.org (713 416 1781 office)